About Corporate Sponsorships
Sponsorship of the Cayce Arts Guild is a type of membership that the community can engage in that goes beyond the regular membership dues. There are four levels of sponsorship, described on the Join Us page.
The Cayce Arts Guild welcomes sponsorship from companies that want to support local arts. As part of accepting that sponsorship, we are happy to display a company logo and link to the company website for at least twelve calendar months. Once the sponsorship expires we will continue to display the company name as a Past Sponsor, but the logo and link will be removed.
Sponsors are of course welcome to keep renewing their sponsorships each year!
Steps for new sponsors:
1) Fill out a membership form with the desired contact information here. This includes the email address we will contact for the logo and link information. Be sure to indicate
* that this is for a corporate sponsorship
* the company name that is sponsoring
* what level of sponsorship you wish to engage in
You will receive an email confirmation with the information you submitted.
2) Make your sponsorship payment.
- The easiest and fastest way to do this is by credit card/PayPal here on our site. There is no additional processing fee for this. You will be taken to that payment page automatically when you submit your membership form, and it’s also available directly from the “For Members” menu dropdown as “Dues/Renewal Payments“. Please use the same name, company name. and email as your membership form.
- Alternatively, you may make your payment by check through the mail. The mailing address is also on the payment page. Please include a printed copy of the confirmation email with your check.
3) Once your payment is received, within two business days you will be contacted by the Cayce Arts Guild webmaster in order to get your logo and link to put on the Sponsors page. Logos must be in JPG, GIF, or PNG format.
Once those have been received, your information will be updated to our Sponsors page and you will be notified for approval. This update will typically occur within two business days. If for any reason it will take longer, we will let you know why and when we expect to complete it.
Steps for renewing sponsors::
For renewals, it isn’t necessary to complete another membership form. Simply go to the Dues/Renewal Payments page and follow the instructions. If you wish to renew by check, please indicate the company name for the renewal with your payment.